Monday, October 1, 2012

Getting to know my tablet


A little while ago, I bought myself a WACOM Bamboo tablet. I've been so busy that I haven't been able to practice with it much, so when I was sick last week, I decided to break it out.
I'm definitely still getting used to it, and I haven't decided whether i like it more for illustrator or photoshop yet, but I am having fun practicing. It's weird drawing into photoshop again-- the last time I did that was in middle school when I made a Harry Potter web-comic for livejournal, and I was drawing with a mouse then. In high school, I learned illustrator, and I more or less gave up photoshop for non-photo editing.

I sketched out some ideas that have been sitting in my iPhone notepad.

Top to bottom:
Boring Island is a place where my old friends live, "Shit I'm Late for" is funny,
and why makeup is both dumb and funny: makeup names.
The last illustration is what I'd like to wear for halloween! SEXY BANE!





No comments:

Post a Comment